
I read a book about endangered species from a library and I chose a very important species which is called the blue whale. The blue whale is the biggest mammal ever seen in the world. It is 94 feet long and weighs 120 tons to 150 tons. Do you know that a whale has a heart of a car size which is the Volk Wegan , and blood vessels that a human being can swim in, also you will not believe that it feeds on 40 million krill a day. The blue whales life span is from 35 to 40 years and they live on the surface of the ocean and also found all around the world. Their color is blue grey with white gray spots. This specie is endangered for many reasons, but I will tell you the main once. The first reason is the whaling ships. These ships are made to hunt whales. The other reason is pollution, when factories let their waste in the ocean the animals become sick and also the whales, so this is why the whales are endangered.
Endangered
Endangered
Habitat
Mammal
Predator
Whaling ships

100%
ReplyDeleteVery good and very interesting.